1. Evidence of tax exempt 501(C)(3) status of Independence Corps (for donors information)
  2. IRS Form W-9, to be completed  by/ for any person or entity who will receive payment for good or services provided to Independence Corps.

Indep Corps Name Change SOS.pdf

IndepCorps W-9 Rqust for TPID# .pdf Certificate of amendment.pdf
Copyright 2018 by Independence Corps